|From:||"Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|To:||PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|Subject:||PostgreSQL 10: Call for Quotes|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox | Resend email|
The PostgreSQL 10 release is rapidly approaching and we are starting the process of putting together all the necessary materials to ensure we can make this the most successful Postgres release to date! One feature that we like to include in Postgres release announcements are quotes from Postgres users that highlight the new features in the upcoming release as well as the overall quality of the PostgreSQL platform.
If you are interested in submitting a quote, please include the following:
* Your Name
* Your Organization
* A 1-3 sentence quote that covers on at least one of the following criteria:
* A new major feature in PostgreSQL 10, such as but not limited to:
* Logical Replication
* Native Table Partitioning
* Improved Query Parallelism
* Quorum Commit for Synchronous Replication
* More ideas here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1749/ <https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1749/>
* The overall benefits PostgreSQL provides to your organization and how it has helped you scale / save / develop more rapidly etc.
Please send your quote submissions to press(at)postgresql(dot)org no later than Friday, September 8, 2017 . I do encourage you to submit early and often.
Thanks in advance for your contributions!
|Next Message||Josh Berkus||2017-08-01 01:52:01||SeaGL CfP|
|Previous Message||Daniel Westermann||2017-07-26 17:52:59||Re: Correlated columns & firsts|