Question.

From: "Vaughan Bezuidenhout" <vaughan(at)ibsoft(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question.
Date: 2006-08-22 16:30:41
Lists: sydpug

Hi There,

I develop software and have decided to try postgresql as a db. Can anyone
please advise me om how to read the postgresql schema with vb6. I need to
convert existing tables in MySQL to Postgresql. I need to develop this
migration tool myself to use elsewhere, so I need to read the MySSQL
schema(which I can do) and port the structure to Postgresql. Thereafter I
will convert each field of each record.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Regards