Re: Only MONO/WinForms is a way to go

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: Ritesh Nadhani <rn(dot)mailing(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Tony Caduto" <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Only MONO/WinForms is a way to go
Date: 2006-11-29 05:26:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Ritesh,

On Nov 28, 2006, at 8:53 PM, Ritesh Nadhani wrote:

> I see that pgEdit is for both Windows and Mac. Which toolkit did you
> use to develop it and what are your primary development environment?

pgEdit is written in Lisp with LispWorks (http://www.lispworks.com).
It has a pretty nice cross-platform toolkit. There is a Linux
version, but unfortunately the only window manager it supports is
Motif. LispWorks is great, but probably not the right tool for an
open source project :).

John

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/