Please help.-- unable to load xxid.so

From: Ashish Karalkar <ashish_karalkar(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please help.-- unable to load xxid.so
Date: 2006-11-29 05:17:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I am having PostgreSQL 8.1.5 binary loaded on linux
machine.
I am using Slony 1.2.1 for replication database.Bothe
master and slave will be on localhost, while
configuring the database I am getting following error
massage.
could not load library "/usr/lib/pgsql/xxid.so":
/usr/lib/pgsql/xxid.so: failed to map segment from
shared object: Permission denied

Function xxid.so is there in the /usr/lib/pgsql
directory stil its unable to load.

Can any one please help me which shared object it is
refering to...

With Regards
Ashish Karalkar

Yahoo! Music Unlimited