wierd error

From: "Travis Hoyt" <thoyt(at)npc(dot)net>
To: "Postgres" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: wierd error
Date: 2002-03-07 15:27:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

select * from mydata where to_char(time, 'SS') != '00';
server sent data ("D" message) without prior row description ("T" message)
server sent data ("D" message) without prior row description ("T" message)
server sent data ("D" message) without prior row description ("T" message)
server sent data ("D" message) without prior row description ("T" message)

Anyone know what this means? I can do a select count(*) on this and it
comes back with a value, approx 460k rows.
I can also do the above select and throw a limit 5 and it will return
those 5 rows...but when I try to run it against
the table and return all results I get the errors above.

Thanks,

Travis