Postgres abort found in 9.3.11

From: "K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <sandhya(dot)k_s(at)nokia(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Itnal, Prakash (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <prakash(dot)itnal(at)nokia(dot)com>
Subject: Postgres abort found in 9.3.11
Date: 2016-08-30 05:48:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

During the server restart, we are getting postgres crash with sigabrt. No other operation being performed.
Attached the backtrace.

The occurrence is occasional. The issue is seen once in 30~50 times.
Recently we had performed postgres upgrade from 9.3.9 to 9.3.11. The issue is not seen in 9.3.9.

Postgres server version: 9.3.11
Target architecture: mips-64

We checked the difference between 9.3.9 and 9.3.11 and nothing relevant seems to be causing the crash.

Please help in resolving the issue as we are not competent with the postgres code.
Also if you see any difference valid be 9.3.9 and 9.3.11 which might be pointing to this issue, please let us know.

Thanks in advance!!!
Sandhya

Attachment Content-Type Size
bt of postgres crash.txt text/plain 484 bytes