Re: TODO list

From: David Felstead <David(dot)Felstead(at)colesmyer(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'Postgresql Hackers'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Andrew Dunstan'" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Re: TODO list
Date: 2003-12-17 22:59:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

David Felstead wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>>Before we even get there we need agreement on exactly what it means :-)
>>
>>Seems like the best place for the settings might be pg_hba.conf.
>>
>>Say we have a new keyword "limit" there. Here are the possibilities (I
>>think):

<snip again>

Bah, what a way to make an entrance - I re-read Andrew's post and realised
he was talking about pg_hba.conf. My apologies. :(

Regardless, is this something that could be handled at a privilege level?

Best regards,

-David Felstead

Attachment Content-Type Size
InterScan_Disclaimer.txt text/plain 432 bytes