Re: Online checksums verification in the backend

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Masahiko Sawada <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Online checksums verification in the backend
Date: 2020-07-05 21:00:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 5 Apr 2020, at 13:17, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 08:01:36PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:

>> Thank you for updating the patch! The patch looks good to me.
>>
>> I've marked this patch as Ready for Committer. I hope this patch will
>> get committed to PG13.

> Thanks a lot!

This patch has been through quite thorough review, and skimming the thread all
concerns raised have been addressed. It still applies and tests gree in the CF
Patchtester. The feature in itself certainly gets my +1 for inclusion, it
seems a good addition.

Is any committer who has taken part in the thread (or anyone else for that
matter) interested in seeing this to some form of closure in this CF?

cheers ./daniel