Re: Unable to Restore DB

From: "Paul Newman" <pnewman(at)tripoint(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to Restore DB
Date: 2005-10-25 05:16:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have a the same problem as
Michael Schmidt has reported under the heading "Backup Problem" (posted
in the last day or two). I had installed PGADMIN separately, from the
latest beta, but after this problem I installed from the main postgresql
installer and that seemed to cure the problem.

Also, after restoring a backup the OK button is still visible, it used
to be the "Done" button I think. When I press this button PGAMIN tries
to do another restore ... I now press the cancel button to exit out of
the process.

Regards

Paul Newman