Re: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard to use

From: Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: PFudd <kernel(at)pkts(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard to use
Date: 2006-08-08 17:33:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-www

Moving to -www.

I can't think of any good way to fix this; I think this is something
even Google has issues with. Your best bet is probably to ask pgsql-
general whatever questions you have. I don't have the docs handy
right now, but someone else might be able to direct you to wherever IN
() is documented (probably in the expressions section, or maybe in
SELECT).