FW: question about wmware

From: Niklas Olsson <niklaso(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: question about wmware
Date: 2009-10-28 15:40:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Does anyone have experience to run postgresql on wmware esx server 3.5?
We run a virtual pc with windows 2008 (x32) 2 cpu on which postgressql is installed.

We are migrating from oracle to postgresql, oracle was run on stand-alone servers, however we would rather run postgres in the wmware cluster.

Does anyone have experience from this, if it is a good solution?

I know google is my friend but has anyone seen a good document regarding this?

thanks
Niklas

Hitta kärleken nu i vår!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1002952