Re: problems connecting remote postgresql server

From: "Tomeh, Husam" <htomeh(at)firstam(dot)com>
To: "developer_student" <juamagb1(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problems connecting remote postgresql server
Date: 2006-09-13 19:32:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

The error message sounded more like that particular port Postgres is
listening (default is 5432) to is not open on the firewall. Check with
your network admin to make sure that particular port is opened. Also,
ensure that your pg_hba.conf file is configured properly to allow client
connections.

--
Husam