Process watcher fails to show log details

From: WebCert Project Mgr <webcertpm(at)webcert(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Process watcher fails to show log details
Date: 2021-01-12 02:05:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have just re-installed PgAdmin to my Windows 10 system and now find that
on running a data import to one of my tables the system fails (exit Code 1)
but when I choose to view the details nothing is displayed in the Process
watcher popup window.

There is a message saying that the process logs are being loaded but
nothing shows.

Previously this all worked but not since I did the re-install (Vsn 4.27).

I originally updated 4.27 to 4.29 and which is when I found the problem so
thinking the problem lay with 4.29 I uninstalled PgAdmin and then installed
4.27 as a new install

Thanking you
Greg T

[image: Mailtrack]