Re: Asynchronous Append on postgres_fdw nodes.

From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: movead li <movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Asynchronous Append on postgres_fdw nodes.
Date: 2020-03-30 08:15:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:47 AM movead li <movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca> wrote:

> I redo the make installcheck-world as Kyotaro Horiguchi point out and the
> result nothing wrong. And I think the patch is good in feature and performance
> here is the test result thread I made before:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2B9bhCK7chd0qx%2Bmny%2BU9xaOs2FDNJ7RaxG4%3D9rpgT6oAKBgWA%40mail.gmail.com
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

As discussed upthread, this is a material for PG14, so I moved this to
the next commitfest, keeping the same status. I've not looked at the
patch in any detail yet, so I'm not sure that that is the right status
for the patch, though. I'd like to work on this for PG14 if I have
time.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita