Multi-insert related comment in CopyFrom()

From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Multi-insert related comment in CopyFrom()
Date: 2022-09-21 07:39:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While working on the “Fast COPY FROM based on batch insert” patch, I
noticed this:

else if (proute != NULL && resultRelInfo->ri_TrigDesc != NULL &&
resultRelInfo->ri_TrigDesc->trig_insert_new_table)
{
/*
* For partitioned tables we can't support multi-inserts when there
* are any statement level insert triggers. It might be possible to
* allow partitioned tables with such triggers in the future, but for
* now, CopyMultiInsertInfoFlush expects that any before row insert
* and statement level insert triggers are on the same relation.
*/
insertMethod = CIM_SINGLE;
}

I think there is a thinko in the comment; “before” should be after.
Patch attached.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
Fix-thinko-in-comment.patch application/octet-stream 775 bytes