Re: Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level

From: None <espressobeanies(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pantelis Theodosiou <ypercube(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level
Date: 2017-09-01 15:11:35
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

Thank you. I'm using 9.6. I found all the available options in the
'postgresql.conf' file on the server itself. The explanations are good, but
I was looking for something like this:

# minimal, archive, hot_standby, or logical

I saw the 'replica' option in the documentation, but not in the conf file
itself, so I dunno if it's supported.