Re: Fix a typo of func DecodeInsert()

From: Yongtao Huang <yongtaoh2022(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fix a typo of func DecodeInsert()
Date: 2024-01-17 04:18:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you. I prefer to keep the comments of these three functions
*DecodeInsert()*, *DecodeUpdate()*, and *DecodeDelete()* aligned.
```
/*
* Parse XLOG_HEAP_INSERT (not MULTI_INSERT!) records into tuplebufs.
*
* Inserts can contain the new tuple.
*/
static void
DecodeInsert(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

/*
* Parse XLOG_HEAP_UPDATE and XLOG_HEAP_HOT_UPDATE, which have the same
layout
* in the record, from wal into proper tuplebufs.
*
* Updates can possibly contain a new tuple and the old primary key.
*/
static void
DecodeUpdate(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

/*
* Parse XLOG_HEAP_DELETE from wal into proper tuplebufs.
*
* Deletes can possibly contain the old primary key.
*/
static void
DecodeDelete(LogicalDecodingContext *ctx, XLogRecordBuffer *buf)

```

Best wishes

Yongtao Huang

Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com> 于2024年1月17日周三 09:10写道: