Proposal for working on open source with PostgreSQL

From: Nandni Mehla <nandnimehlawat16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proposal for working on open source with PostgreSQL
Date: 2021-04-12 17:56:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm Nandni Mehla, a sophomore currently pursuing B.Tech in IT from Indira
Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi. I've recently started
working on open source and I think I will be a positive addition to
your organization for working on projects using C and SQL, as I have
experience in these, and I am willing to learn more from you.
I am attaching my proposal in this email for your reference, please guide
me through this.
Regards.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H84WmzZbMERPrjsnXbvoQ7W2AaKsM8eJU02SNw7vQBk/edit?usp=sharing