Re: Proposal for working on open source with PostgreSQL

From: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Nandni Mehla <nandnimehlawat16(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal for working on open source with PostgreSQL
Date: 2021-04-12 19:08:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 2021-04-12 at 23:26 +0530, Nandni Mehla wrote:
> I'm Nandni Mehla, a sophomore currently pursuing B.Tech in IT from Indira Gandhi
> Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi. I've recently started working on
> open source and I think I will be a positive addition to your organization for
> working on projects using C and SQL, as I have experience in these, and I am
> willing to learn more from you.
> I am attaching my proposal in this email for your reference, please guide me through this.
> Regards.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H84WmzZbMERPrjsnXbvoQ7W2AaKsM8eJU02SNw7vQBk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your willingness to help with PostgreSQL!

I couldn't see any detail information about the project in your proposal, except
that the project is called "plsample". Is there more information somewhere?

If it is a procedural language as the name suggests, you probably don't have
to modify PostgreSQL core code to make it work.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe