How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool

From: Prashant Kulkarni <ppk10(dot)prashant(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool
Date: 2021-09-21 12:52:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

Please can you help me how we can export/import particular tables using
PGAdmin tool.
I did not find any option to export/import only required tables using
PGAdmin tool.

PG admin has an option to export/import tables in csv and using
backup/restore option but we can export/import only one table at a time
using these functionalities which is not feasible.

*For instance:*
We have a scenario where we have to export and import only 60 tables from a
schema having thousands of tables in it. We can not export/import the
tables one by one using the option available in the PG admin tool.

*OR*

Is there any other GUI tool available which has this functionality to
export/import particular tables.

Kindly let me know !!

Thanks,