RE: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool

From: <dave(at)davebolt(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Prashant Kulkarni'" <ppk10(dot)prashant(at)gmail(dot)com>, "'pgsql-admin'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool
Date: 2021-09-21 16:33:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Prashant,

I just tried what you want in phpPgAdmin. Worked fine.

Select the Schema you want to work with, for example public, on the left.

You should get a list of tables on the right, with checkboxes.

Check all the tables you want to work with.

Now Click on the Export option, always shows top right for me.

Select what you want to do, export data, structure or both, and the format you want to use, Copy or SQL, then the radio button for Show, Download or Download Compressed, and finally click the Export button.
Regards

Dave