Redundant comment in ExecutePlan

From: Rafia Sabih <rafia(dot)sabih(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Redundant comment in ExecutePlan
Date: 2017-02-03 11:07:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all,
I noticed there is a redundant comment in ExecutePlan,

/*
* If a tuple count was supplied, we must force the plan to run without
* parallelism, because we might exit early. Also disable parallelism
* when writing into a relation, because no database changes are allowed
* in parallel mode.
*/
if (numberTuples || dest->mydest == DestIntoRel)
use_parallel_mode = false;

/*
* If a tuple count was supplied, we must force the plan to run without
* parallelism, because we might exit early.
*/
if (use_parallel_mode)
EnterParallelMode();

I felt it is not required the second time, hence attached is the patch
to remove this second comment.
--
Regards,
Rafia Sabih

Attachment Content-Type Size
redundant_comment.patch application/octet-stream 502 bytes