Problems with config.php and non default ports (postgresql - sugarcrm)

From: Bianca Santana Espichicoquez <bespichicoquez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: denis(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with config.php and non default ports (postgresql - sugarcrm)
Date: 2014-09-08 21:27:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Hello, I've a problem, we're using sugarcrm, and we have a database
postgresql, but not in the default port, so, when I try to connect after I
put the port in the db_port parameter, but seems like he not recognized,
because still pointing to the other instance of the database that have the
5432 port, and I can see in that log when sugar it's trying to connect,
even when I change the port.

Postgresql 9.3
Sugarcrm 6.5.0

If i put in the db_host_name parameter: ip:port not work either. So, I need
to know if exist another file where need to put the port value?

I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.