Suggestion to Monitoring Tool

From: postgann2020 s <postgann2020(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Suggestion to Monitoring Tool
Date: 2020-05-27 16:45:49
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi Team,

Thanks for your support.

Environment Details:
OS: RHEL 7.2
Postgres: 9.5.15
Master-Slave with Streaming replication

We are planning to implement the monitoring tool for our environment.

Could someone please suggest the Monitoring Tool based on your experience.

We are looking to cover the below areas.

1. Monitoring metrics and alerting.
2. Monitoring events and alerting.
3. Consolidate all the PROD DB logs and provide insights on log data.
4. logging explain plan and insights on explain plans. (Something like
store explain plan and compare plans and send alerts on deviations)
5. Logging audit data and insights from audit data.

Thanks & Regards,
Postgann.