Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?

From: Colin Gilbert <colingilbert86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?
Date: 2021-12-10 23:03:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you all very much for your inputs! To summarise: I asked about
the possibility of adding ACSL annotations to the codebase and the
degree of enthusiasm on the other. It was suggested that libpsql would
be a better initial target than the internals. I appreciated the good,
brisk discussion and if anyone else has any other ideas please let us
all know.

Regards,
Colin