Interest in GSoC 2021 Projects

From: Yixin Shi <esing(at)umich(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Interest in GSoC 2021 Projects
Date: 2021-02-26 07:56:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am Yixin Shi, a junior student majoring in Computer Science at University
of Michigan. I notice that the project ideas for GSoC 2021 have been posted
on your webpage and I am quite interested in two of them. I really wish to
take part in the project *Make plsample a more complete procedural language
handler example (2021)* considering both my interest and ability. The
potential mentor for this Project is *Mark Wong*. I am also interested in
the project *Improve PostgreSQL Regression Test Coverage (2021)* and the
potential mentor is *Andreas Scherbaum* and *Stephen Frost*.

I would like to learn more about these two projects but failed to contact
the mentors. How can I contact them? Also, I really hope to join the
project. Are there any suggestions on application?

Best wishes,

Yixin Shi