Re: Commitfest II CLosed

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest II CLosed
Date: 2013-10-21 15:13:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Actually, I did call them out in the thread announcing the CF Wrap Up (
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAESHdJonURj3i9HR2w4e=ohep5Hx7sNqyyDSGYWeQqa+A3dfEg@mail.gmail.com).

Looking back, it may have been better to post it as a separate thread, but
I'm not confident that would have made much difference.

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>