Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table

From: Shailesh Singh <shailesh(dot)singh1988(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table
Date: 2017-01-25 11:03:14
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Dear Group Member ,

I had configured the audit trigger for my datbase following the below
document url:

*https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger_91plus
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger_91plus>*
Now my audit table :

CREATE TABLE audit.logged_actions (
event_id bigserial PRIMARY KEY,
schema_name text NOT NULL,
TABLE_NAME text NOT NULL,
relid oid NOT NULL,
session_user_name text,
action_tstamp_tx TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
action_tstamp_stm TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
action_tstamp_clk TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
transaction_id BIGINT,
application_name text,
client_addr inet,
client_port INTEGER,
client_query text NOT NULL,
action CHAR(1) NOT NULL CHECK (action IN ('I','D','U', 'T')),
row_data hstore,
changed_fields hstore,
statement_only BOOLEAN NOT NULL);

Now this table contains 50 GB of data , But when taking its backup using
pg_dump and after restoring , it show that it has zero row.

How to see the restored data?

--
With Regards!
Shailesh Singh