Re: BUG #16910: I can't install postgresql

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: viper19920(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16910: I can't install postgresql
Date: 2021-03-08 06:41:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi

Looking at the screenshot it seems the installation of the binaries was
successful but in the post-install step of shortcut menu creation failed.

Can you check if the server is started? Also, please provide the bitrock
installation logs from the system temp location to know the cause of the
problem

--
Sandeep Thakkar