BUG #16910: I can't install postgresql

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: viper19920(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16910: I can't install postgresql
Date: 2021-03-03 15:16:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16910
Logged by: Raffaele Sanseverino
Email address: viper19920(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system: MacOs Big Sur

Hi , I tried to search on the web for solutions but nothing ; I have problem
to install this software on my MBP mid2014 , I think there is a problem with
latest version of MacOs and PostgreSql . In future , will be a release of a
new version of postgre for Big Sur ? Thanks :)

https://ibb.co/zJcnGXR
https://ibb.co/rvWcm2Z