Re: BUG #17185: PostgreSQL performance GNU vs LLVM

From: arjun shetty <arjunshetty955(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "arjunshetty955(at)gmail(dot)com" <arjunshetty955(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #17185: PostgreSQL performance GNU vs LLVM
Date: 2021-09-13 13:59:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi All
I would like to know any comments or inputs #17185
I understand the benefits of using JIT - TPC-H from the link:
https://www.pgcon.org/2017/schedule/attachments/467_PGCon%202017-05-26%2015-00%20ISPRAS%20Dynamic%20Compilation%20of%20SQL%20Queries%20in%20PostgreSQL%20Using%20LLVM%20JIT.pdf
<https://www.pgcon.org/2017/schedule/attachments/467_PGCon%202017-05-26%2015-00%20ISPRAS%20Dynamic%20Compilation%20of%20SQL%20Queries%20in%20PostgreSQL%20Using%20LLVM%20JIT.pdf>
I would like to know TPC-C performance GCC vs Clang(llvm).(# reference the
below mail)

Best regards
Arjun