Re: pgbench --startup option

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgbench --startup option
Date: 2013-06-20 17:46:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>wrote:
>

> Thanks for doing the review. I'm not sure what things to go change
> without further feedback/discussion, except point 4. I'll wait a day to
> see if I get more feedback on the other issues and submit a new patch.

I've fixed a conflict, and I've removed extraneous semicolons from the C.

I've left in the fixing of some existing bad indenting in the existing
code, which is not strictly related to my change.

I hope my defenses of the other points were persuasive.

Cheers,

Jeff

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench_startup-v3.patch application/octet-stream 6.1 KB