ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion
Date: 2020-02-27 20:27:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY foobar" can be followed by an open
parenthesis, but that is not offered in tab completion. That is useful,
because otherwise I have to look up the docs to see if I need a SET or
OPTION(S) or WITH or something before it, just to discover I don't.

The attached one-line patch adds "(".

We can't go beyond that, as available options for each dictionary are not
known in advance.

Cheers,

Jeff

Attachment Content-Type Size
alter_dict_tab_complete.patch application/octet-stream 711 bytes