Re: ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion

From: Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion
Date: 2020-03-04 15:02:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: not tested
Implements feature: not tested
Spec compliant: not tested
Documentation: not tested

It looks good and does what it says on the tin.

One minor nitpick I feel I should add is that for completeness and
balance the equivalent `CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY` should
get the same treatment.

Maybe something along the lines of:
- else if (Matches("CREATE", "TEXT", "SEARCH", "CONFIGURATION", MatchAny))
+ else if (Matches("CREATE", "TEXT", "SEARCH", "DICTIONARY|CONFIGURATION", MatchAny))