When will trusted PL/Python be supported?

From: Bowen Shi <zxwsbg12138(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: When will trusted PL/Python be supported?
Date: 2023-06-27 11:46:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Dears,

It seems to me that we have untrusted PL/Python for a long time, but
till now we still do not support trusted plpython.

I'd like to know is supporting trusted PL/Python still in the
schedule? What is the reason for the current lack of support, and do
we have any relevant email discussion?

Regards
Bowen Shi