Re: Performance comparison between Pgsql 10.5 and Pgsql 11.2

From: Nicola Contu <nicola(dot)contu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Imre Samu <pella(dot)samu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance comparison between Pgsql 10.5 and Pgsql 11.2
Date: 2019-03-04 13:53:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Because I have 10.6 in production :) and I am comparing with what I will be
loosing.
And I read that in the release notes but as said in my first email, even
with data_sync_retry=on (going back to previous behavior) doesn't make any
difference.

So I am looking for something that will keep my performances but still
allows me to upgrade to 11 in production.
Also, trying with 11.1, the problem seems still there.