pgDay Asia 2017 - Registrations now open

From: Umair Shahid <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgDay Asia 2017 - Registrations now open
Date: 2017-02-14 06:32:15
Lists: pgsql-announce

Team pgDay Asia is happy to announce that registrations for the conference
are now open. For a limited time, we are offering group discounts for 3+
people. Register yourself by clicking: http://2017.pgday.asia/#registration.

Schedule for the 2-day single-track conference has also been published:
http://2017.pgday.asia/#schedule

Please note that the 2nd day of the conference is part of FOSSASIA's
dedicated PostgreSQL track. Tickets for FOSSASIA can be purchased
separately here: http://2017.fossasia.org/tickets/

A special shout out to all our speakers and sponsors. This event is not
possible without your support. For anyone wishing to sponsor, please send
an email to pgday-asia(at)googlegroups(dot)com(dot)

pgDay Asia 2017 is scheduled to be held in Singapore on 17th & 18th of
March. More details here: http://2017.pgday.asia/. The conference will be
held along with FOSSASIA - one of the largest FOSS conference on the
planet. pgDay Asia will be PostgreSQL conference series for all PostgreSQL
enthusiasts in the Asia Pacific region.

Thank you!

- Umair