PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x - March 2-3, 2017, Pasadena Convention Center

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x - March 2-3, 2017, Pasadena Convention Center
Date: 2017-02-13 17:03:01
Lists: pgsql-announce

Please join us at PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE15x!

PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE is an embedded PostgreSQL conference held as part of
SCaLE15x on Thursday and Friday, March 2-3, 2017. We will have 24
one-hour PostgreSQL talks -- two rooms for two days. This is by far the
best value for your money of any North American PostgreSQL event!

For the talk schedule, please see:

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/schedule/thursday
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/schedule/friday

We will also have a PostgreSQL community booth in the exhibition hall
all weekend.

SCaLE15x (the 15th annual Southern California Linux Expo), taking place
on March 2-5, 2017 at the Pasadena Convention Center, is the largest
community-run open-source and free software conference in North America.
It is held annually in the Los Angeles area. PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE is always
very popular and well attended. Don't miss out!

There is a nominal registration cost, but we have a 50% discount code:

PSQL

Please go to https://register.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/ to register.

PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE15x is made possible by the United States PostgreSQL
Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) created to support PostgreSQL in the
United States through user group development, conferences, educational
initiatives, and fun. There is no way we would be able to produce
PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE15x without the generous support of our sponsors:

2ndQuadrant
Amazon Web Services
Command Prompt
OpenSCG