Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Marisa Emerson <mje(at)insec(dot)sh>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support
Date: 2016-01-07 13:26:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This sounds like a sensible thing to me. I'm actually surprised, it
sounds like something we would have already seen. Do some people just
use PAM on OpenBSD? Are both supported?

You should add the patch to https://commitfest.postgresql.org to
ensure it doesn't slip through the cracks. It's too late for January
though there's nothing stopping people from commenting on or even
committing patches outside the commitfest.