Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark(dot)cfm(at)gmail(dot)com>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!
Date: 2023-03-17 15:08:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 17 Mar 2023 at 10:39, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> You've listed a lot of small features here that still have time to
> get some love --- it's not like we're hard up against the end of the CF.
> If they'd been in Waiting on Author state for awhile, I'd agree with
> booting them, but not when they're in Needs Review.

Oh, that's exactly my intent -- when I listed them two days ago it was
a list of Waiting on Author patches without updates since March 1. But
I didn't recheck them this morning yet.

If they've gotten comments in the last two days or had their status
updated then great. It's also possible there are threads that aren't
attached to the commitfest or are attached to a related patch that I
may not be aware of.

--
greg