Re: 2021-07 CF now in progress

From: Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2021-07 CF now in progress
Date: 2021-07-26 12:52:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:37 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 4:59 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> Hackers,
>>
>> The Commitfest 2021-07 is now in progress. It is one of the biggest one.
>> Total number of patches of this commitfest is 342.
>>
>> Needs review: 204.
>> Waiting on Author: 40.
>> Ready for Committer: 18.
>> Committed: 57.
>> Moved to next CF: 3.
>> Withdrawn: 15.
>> Rejected: 3.
>> Returned with Feedback: 2.
>> Total: 342.
>>
>> If you are a patch author, please check http://commitfest.cputube.org to
>> be sure your patch still applies, compiles, and passes tests.
>>
>> We need your involvement and participation in reviewing the patches.
>> Let's try and make this happen.
>>
>> --
>> Regards.
>> Ibrar Ahmed
>>

> Over the past one week, statuses of 47 patches have been changed from
> "Needs review". This still leaves us with 157 patches
> requiring reviews. As always, your continuous support is appreciated to
> get us over the line.
>
> Please look at the patches requiring review in the current commitfest.
> Test, provide feedback where needed, and update the patch status.
>
> Total: 342.
>
> Needs review: 157.
> Waiting on Author: 74.
> Ready for Committer: 15.
> Committed: 68.
> Moved to next CF: 3.
> Withdrawn: 19.
> Rejected: 4.
> Returned with Feedback: 2.
>

> --
> Ibrar Ahmed

Over the past one week, some progress was made, however, there are still
155 patches in total that require reviews. Time to continue pushing for
maximising patch reviews and getting stuff committed in PostgreSQL.

Total: 342.
Needs review: 155.
Waiting on Author: 67.
Ready for Committer: 20.
Committed: 70.
Moved to next CF: 3.
Withdrawn: 20.
Rejected: 5.
Returned with Feedback: 2.

Thank you for your continued effort and support.

--
Ibrar Ahmed