Re: 2021-07 CF now in progress

From: Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2021-07 CF now in progress
Date: 2021-08-02 15:33:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 5:52 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:37 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 4:59 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hackers,
>>>
>>> The Commitfest 2021-07 is now in progress. It is one of the biggest one.
>>> Total number of patches of this commitfest is 342.
>>>
>>> Needs review: 204.
>>> Waiting on Author: 40.
>>> Ready for Committer: 18.
>>> Committed: 57.
>>> Moved to next CF: 3.
>>> Withdrawn: 15.
>>> Rejected: 3.
>>> Returned with Feedback: 2.
>>> Total: 342.
>>>
>>> If you are a patch author, please check http://commitfest.cputube.org to
>>> be sure your patch still applies, compiles, and passes tests.
>>>
>>> We need your involvement and participation in reviewing the patches.
>>> Let's try and make this happen.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards.
>>> Ibrar Ahmed
>>>

>> Over the past one week, statuses of 47 patches have been changed from
>> "Needs review". This still leaves us with 157 patches
>> requiring reviews. As always, your continuous support is appreciated to
>> get us over the line.
>>
>> Please look at the patches requiring review in the current commitfest.
>> Test, provide feedback where needed, and update the patch status.
>>
>> Total: 342.
>>
>> Needs review: 157.
>> Waiting on Author: 74.
>> Ready for Committer: 15.
>> Committed: 68.
>> Moved to next CF: 3.
>> Withdrawn: 19.
>> Rejected: 4.
>> Returned with Feedback: 2.
>>

>> --
>> Ibrar Ahmed
>>

> Over the past one week, some progress was made, however, there are still
> 155 patches in total that require reviews. Time to continue pushing for
> maximising patch reviews and getting stuff committed in PostgreSQL.
>
> Total: 342.
> Needs review: 155.
> Waiting on Author: 67.
> Ready for Committer: 20.
> Committed: 70.
> Moved to next CF: 3.
> Withdrawn: 20.
> Rejected: 5.
> Returned with Feedback: 2.
>
> Thank you for your continued effort andI support.
>
> --
> Ibrar Ahmed

Here is the current state of the commitfest. It looks like it should be
closed now. I don't have permission to do that.

Needs review: 148.
Waiting on Author: 61.
Ready for Committer: 22.
Committed: 79.
Moved to next CF: 4.
Returned with Feedback: 2.
Rejected: 6.
Withdrawn: 20.

Thanks to everyone who worked on the commitfest.

--
Ibrar Ahmed