Re: Code of Conduct committee: call for volunteers

From: ERR ORR <rd0002(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct committee: call for volunteers
Date: 2018-06-27 09:44:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I am apparently late in this discussion.
I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the idea of having a CoC in Postgres.
I've participated for many years in the lists and don't remember one
instance of inappropriate behavior.
A CoC will only contribute to decrease the quality of the Postgres code.
How? It will entrench women and fags in the Postgres community.
Having worked many years with women, I can say from experience that most of
them are incompetent AF.
Fags are that plus disgusting.
I hope that you'll consider the CoC well.
It is an enmitous takeover.