name of enum used in 'Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions'

From: Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: name of enum used in 'Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions'
Date: 2021-03-29 02:18:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I was looking at:
Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions

VOLATILITY_NOVOLATILE caught my attention. Since the enum values don't
start with HAS, I think VOLATILITY_NO*N*VOLATILE would be easier to read.
Actually I think since the enums are defined in VolatileFunctionStatus,
they can be simply called (the prefix should be redundant):

UNKNOWN
NONVOLATILE
VOLATILE

Thanks