GSOC-2022 | Improve pgarchives proposal review

From: Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSOC-2022 | Improve pgarchives proposal review
Date: 2022-04-15 22:36:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
I am a pre-final year student of IIT Jodhpur, pursuing my BTech in computer
science and engineering.
As a part of GSOC 2022, I would like to work on the project *Improve
pgarchives*. I have prepared the final draft of the proposal and would like
to receive suggestions/feedback on it.

Proposal link: pgarchives-proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A773BPhN5erqrvpMwU85YpfvtZ_q4VUAS2_KfxcRo-Y/edit?usp=sharing>

Regards,