Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant

From: Christos Maris <christos(dot)c(dot)maris(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant
Date: 2018-03-10 13:46:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey there,

My name is Christos (Chris for short) and I would love to work with you via
the GSoC program this summer.

I am sending this mail because I am in a need for some instructions on how
to find a mentor and a project to work on.

Can anyone help me with that? Also is there any potential mentor here?

Any info helps.

Thanks a lot in advance!