Re:Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant

From: "Hongyuan Ma" <cs_maleicacid(at)163(dot)com>
To: "Christos Maris" <christos(dot)c(dot)maris(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant
Date: 2018-03-12 14:08:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Maybe you can try searching for the name of the tutor for the item you are interested in on this page below.

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/

Then you can find the email address of the tutor you want to contact, and then share your thoughts with him.
It is exactly what I have done. Hope it can help you.

Regards,
Hongyuan Ma (CS_MaleicAcid(at)163(dot)com)