No awards?

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No awards?
Date: 2012-10-12 03:55:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

Our Awards page is a mite depressing currently:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/awards/

as it gives the impression that the project has stagnated, since we
have no awards listed for the past 4+ years. For a comparison, here is
MySQL's equivalent page:
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/awards/

I tried looking around for any awards we might have won in the past
few years, and came up largely empty-handed. I did notice we were
recently in the "Bossie Awards":
http://www.infoworld.com/slideshow/65089/bossie-awards-2012-the-best-open-source-databases-202354#slide4

perhaps that could suffice for our page.. or does anyone know of other
awards we could claim since 2008?

Josh