Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference 2018 Call For Papers

From: Lorraine Pocklington <lorraine(dot)pocklington(at)percona(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference 2018 Call For Papers
Date: 2018-08-06 13:49:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

*Hi The Percona Live Europe Open Source Database Conference is being held
this year in Frankfurt from November 5-7, 2018. In case you are not
familiar with the conference, our brief is to offer a platform for the
presentation of technical and business papers on any topic that’s relevant
to open source databases and their application. The conference is well
established and has a great reputation amongst the MySQL and MariaDB
communities for the depth of learning and the open exchange of ideas that
it offers. Core to the underlying principles of the conference is that the
event provides an unbiased representation of open source databases. Past
events have included PostgreSQL talks, but this year for the first time we
are featuring a track dedicated to PostgreSQL. The theme for this year is
“Connect. Accelerate. Innovate.” and we’d warmly welcome submissions from
the PostgreSQL community. Proposals are reviewed by our independent
conference committee and if your paper is chosen, then you will enjoy the
benefit of free access to all three days of the event. Please find more
information about the kind of content we’d love to see this year
<https://www.percona.com/live/e18/topics> on the conference website. You
can also access information about our past events
<https://www.percona.com/live/conferences> if you would like to find out
more.If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, I’d
be happy to help. *
Kind regards,
Lorraine

--