Re: [GSoC]The project summary

From: Aleksander Alekseev <afiskon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Charles Cui <charles(dot)cui1984(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Aleksandr Parfenov <a(dot)parfenov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GSoC]The project summary
Date: 2018-08-06 14:06:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Charles,

Personally I believe the project is in a pretty good shape, well done!
However I would recommend to replace all sprintf calls with it's safer
version, snprintf. Also please consider to run the code through Clang
Static Analyzer and Valgrind one more time just to make sure there are no
stupid mistakes that will blow up someone's PostgreSQL instance :)

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev